Custom Search

Monday, August 31, 2009

"You Rule"...... Listen to Kenna!

I highly recommend listening to Kenna. An amazing artist that Aaron introduced me to.

-Went over to Daniel's place to help him put his Langster back to stock so he could sell it. I wish i took some pictures of what went down for a few hours outside his house but my hands were all greasy. Kicked it for like 4 hours there and watched Macaframa. Then decided to go out on a ride. Went up Mission into a neighborhood that i have never been into. Daniel showed me this court that had an awesome view of the bay. Bombed a nice hill and headed to Wingstop.
-"OmNommmNOmmmNommmmm"
-Met up with Janelle and Alymer while we were there.
-Aaron came by and wanted to go get yogurt and gas. So we headed to Cupertino to get Yogurtland... they had Blueberry Tart back.... so exciting.
-Ran into a lot of brake lights on the way home. From what i have heard so far a "pedestrian" was killed on 880..... doesn't add up to me, but then again who am i.

-I got super bored in traffic, so i started messing around with the camera. Flares cause lens flare!

-Not sure why.. but i like this shot. Eventhough it is really shitty.... good for being taken without a tripod.

1 comment:

  1. damn, thats weird, ur right:

    http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_13237198?source=rss&nclick_check=1

    ReplyDelete