Custom Search

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Epic WednesDay Off!

-Started my day off by riding from my place in Union City out to Pleasanton to pay off my stupid speeding ticket. Finished up with that around 12:30. Since i was in the area i called up Ryan to see what he was up to. He planned on going out to the city to shoot with Yu. Figured i would join in.

-Met up with everyone at Fatlace. Lots of people and bikes, no customers.....
Photobucket

-This is Yu. He was taking some pictures of a bunch of us to possibly go in a magazine.
Photobucket

-Carl and Myself trying on some of the goods at Fatlace.
Photobucket

-Chris hookin up a big boiii legover.
Photobucket

-Some of me riding.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

-Heng Weng came out to ride with us.
Photobucket

-It isn't on film, but will forever be in my memories. I did this hill after Donald.
Photobucket

-Donald is nuts.... in the best way.
Photobucket

-Rode up to Coit Tower and then bombed down with Chris and Donald.
Photobucket

-Lots more pictures on Tim Mar's blog. timothymar.blogspot.com

-Ryan, Jensen and myself left the group to go to Box Dog Bikes. I left them from there to head back home for dinner.

-I was super excited cause i caught a direct fremont train that was empty...

-Ate dinner at home with the parents and promptly left for the Wednesday night "No Drop Ride" with the Fremont Fixed peoples. Lots of fun and two bug bites in the worst spots on my leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment