Custom Search

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Past few days.......

The Tri-Valley Alley Cat was last Sunday. I ended up taking 4th place, super excited since this is my best finish out of the 4 or 5 races i have competed in. Ended up also winning the track stand competition and getting second in the long skid contest(Scotty had to out do me). It was a super fun day. This week has been super boring otherwise.... just been sleeping in and going to work... then coming home and chillin with the family since my sister is staying at home for the week. Found out the other day that the baby can come anytime after Sept. 6th. That is the highlight of my week so far, finding out that in a few short weeks i could be an uncle. More work and more work the next couple of days, can't wait for sunday... pretty sure i am going to lay in bed all day and watch movies. Back to riding distance next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment