Custom Search

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Tri Valley "Strikes Back".. The Picture Post!

Here are some pictures from the race this past Sunday. Thanks again to Johnny and everyone else that put this race together.

-The group i rode with the entire way, minus the last checkpoint to the finish.

-Ended up winning two tires and a yo-yo!

-This is my friend Daniel. He won a House of Common's cycling cap.

-This is my friend Ryan. He made it all of 4 miles. Never made it to a single checkpoint and still walked away a winner.

-Aww how cute. Scotty and Amanda after the race.

-Checking out all the sweet prizes after the race.

-Daniel enjoying a cold Mtn. Dew.

-Here is Aaron, he is hella MIA since he doesn't ride a fixed gear anymore.

-My track standing skills got me 1st place.

-I had the long skid in the bag, until Scotty decided to ruin my moment. Still got 2nd.

-Everyone gathered after all the competitions were completed.
-I had to post this just cause of the look on JP's face!

2 comments: