Custom Search

Friday, August 7, 2009

Random S.F. Trip.

As i arrived at work, i was greeted by Tommy and Drew with a "Hey, lets go to the city today and take pics" Ofcourse my answer is why not. So we head to BART after cleaning up and eating some food at my place.


For those of you that don't know him, this is my friend and co-worker Tommy... it was his first time on BART since he is a San Jo native.

This is Drew, the 1/4 faced guy and we met up with his girlfriend Michelle. Kinda looks like she is about to get hit by the bus.....

We just roamed around and i spent a lot of time looking up and snapping random pictures.

Drew taking a shot of some dude passed out with his mouth wide open.


Random girl at the waterfalls by the Island.

Then i spotted these kids and decided to go say whats up.

This is for you Marcus. I have the fullsize.. just let me know if you want it.

Can reach this steezy kid at Raidernation4000@aol.com


No comments:

Post a Comment