Custom Search

Monday, December 28, 2009

Random Thoughts.

Lately I have been sitting up at night looking at the same sites over and over looking for something new to magically appear from the depths of the interweb. I am beginning to think this is due to me not using my brain as much as I should. I guess this will all change in a month or so when I go back to school. I guess my brain is ready to retain something more than useless knowledge I gain while reading random blogs and looking at pictures out of shear boredom. The only good news that came from today is that my parents are going away from Tuesday till Saturday or Sunday... looks like I will have the house to myself for almost a week, just a little stoked to be able to relax and anjoy some alone time. I have to be up for work in about five hours... I am thinking that I will either be in a really good mood when I wake up or i am going to be an asshole all day and come home and pass out when I hit the couch. Also just food for thought... if you are out and about tomorrow night and want to ride.... I will be at Area Cycles in Castro Valley for a 15-20 mile ride. That is all for tonight.. maybe i will write some random thoughts like this every night... it could help my brain a little bit. One last fact... in the car last night I told my parents that I was planning on giving up soda on the 1st of the year and my dad said if I go cold turkey with no soda at all he would stop drinking.... I will for sure be holding up my end of the bargain...... only time will tell who has more will power.

No comments:

Post a Comment