Custom Search

Thursday, December 31, 2009

The New Year Is Here!

-As I was enjoying my dinner alone on the couch I figured I needed a picture to mark this point in my life.
-In 2010 I will be embarking on an adventure back into school.
-I also have plans to attempt a few road bike races and pray to get into the best shape ever.
-This year has been great to me.... plenty of ups and downs, but in the long run I can't complain about the outcome.
-The plan is to not drink soda and possibly start a strict diet.
-Anyways, enough of my rambles... have a great new year and I will hopefully have some extra time in the future to spend with the ones I call my friends.

1 comment:

  1. good goals, i have similar goals as well. Hard thing will be sticking to them -- good luck on your journey!

    ReplyDelete