Custom Search

Thursday, December 3, 2009

50mm Fun!

-Here is a picture of my lunch. Salami samich. Pork Roast. Fruit Snacks. Peanut Butter filled Pretzels. CapriSun!
-Daniel came to my house so we could go to Bally's to see my friend Jeremy and then we headed to Ohlone so he could go to class and i could get my schedule together for next semester.
-We stopped at Starbucks to see Nikki and she hooked us up with some hot chocolate's. Although i was Bear for the night since she mixed up our cups.. hahaha.
-All these were shot with my 50mm i got yesterday. I am still getting used to everything with it.... i have plans to shoot while i am at my aunt and uncles place in Arnold.. hopefully it will be enough for me to get used to this thing.

1 comment:

  1. hey you should widen your blog to be like 500-600 pixel width so you dont have to compress all your pics, unless you like it that way just a suggestion, but ya have fun wid the 50mm!


    -Kenny

    ReplyDelete