Custom Search

Sunday, November 8, 2009

New Camera Day!!!!!!!!!!!

-Went to a camera show in Hayward with Drew(alphableed.blogspot.com), Michelle and Tommy(tommyloth.blogspot.com).
-I was pretty set on finding a D70 of my own since i have enjoyed shooting with my brother-in-laws for the last few months.
-I was super bummed that no one at the show had a D70 for sale... although Tommy found a picture of the table he bought his lenses from and there is a D70 in the corner.
-Anyways, after we all bought stuff we headed out to Sulphur Creek to check out some wildlife. I have never been here.. or atleast i dont remember going there.
-Cool place with some cool random animals.
-These were all shot with my brother-in-laws D70.



-Like always we were hungry after the walking around. Headed towards my house and ended up at Baldie's Cafe... always a great choice if no one can decide. I have been going here since we moved to the area in 1988. This is by far the best Cafe in the area and i highly suggest it. French Dip below was my dunch for the day.
-We all went seperate ways after lunch and i decided to jump on craigslist and see if i could find any clean D70's. Happen to find a clean one in Emeryville and the guy was down to meet up. Called Manny and he headed over to take the BART ride with me. The guy was older and barely used the camera... The below pictures are shot with my D70.
-Messing around with the tripod in the house.
-Ryan text me asking if i was down to get Yogurtland... and ofcourse the answer was YES! I moved outside while i was waiting for him.. i love long exposures.
-Made it to Yogurtland.. i had to overload on Mochi since it had been a few weeks since i have had the good stuff.
-We were a little hungry.
-Got home after and walked into a house that smelt horribly of shit. My dog got a little sick in the dining room and it wasnt pretty... atleast i didnt have to clean it up and the smell didnt make it into my room.
-Work all week and HellaFlush on Saturday... been waiting awhile for this!

2 comments: