Custom Search

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HappyAlmostTurkeyDay!!!!!

-I have gone without the internet at my house for the last week or so.....
-So far i haven't gone too crazy.
-If anything, i feel it has been a good change of pace.
-I have been finding some random things i forgot were on my computer. One of those things is the picture below which i took a few months ago in SF with Tommy and Drew.
-It brought back memories of a great day.... we need to do these more still.
-I wont have internet at my place until next monday.
-Anyways the real point of this post was to wish everyone that reads this a Happy Thanksgiving.
-All i am really looking forward to is some hella good gravy.
-I went up to Ohlone yesterday. Made an appointment for next Thursday... time to get serious again.
-Looks like the next few years of my life are going to be dedicated to finally finishing my education.
-Lastly this whole life without really having a running car hasn't been all that bad. I am starting to get used to riding in the cold nights air.
-Thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment