Custom Search

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Room, Now With More Room!

-Spent my Sunday mounting my tv to my wall. Had the mount sitting in my room for a few weeks and figured it was time to get around to mounting it up. Turned out great, now i almost have too much room.
-I dont have any before pictures but i had a tv stand on the floor to the right of the door that used to take up way too much room.
-I find myself watching more movies and playing more videogames now that it is mounted at eye level.

-My little cousin, the peanut.
-The Land Shark components are for sale. Spread the word. List of parts at the bottom of post.
Parts for Sale:
-Dura Ace single fixed 32h wheelset laced to Record "v" style rim. $300
-Sugino 75 Polished 165 Crank Arms. $180
-Sugino Zen Polished 48t Chainring. $70
-Nitto Dynamic 90mm Stem with Nitto Risers and Pink Oury Grips. $80
-EAI 19t Cog. $20
-Thomsom 27.2 Silver 350mm Seatpost. $70
-Selle San Marco Union Jack Rolls Saddle. $120
-MKS GR-9 pedals with Large MKS Steel Cages and Toshi Single Straps. $80

No comments:

Post a Comment