Custom Search

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Michael Brian Pinter

-I got a call at 10:10pm tonight.
-It is official, i am an uncle.
-If anything, this just made me feel a hole lot older.
-Hopefully i can go see in tomorrow night after showing my car.
-Also have three people interested in my car, super stoked and praying that it will be out of my hands by the end of this week.
-With that said, it tried to kill me on my way home.
-Took the on-ramp at my normal 45mph at entree, got mid-way through the ramp and the rear end decided to no longer stick... got a good amount of angle, enough for about a half turn of counter steer with some throttle to pull the rear end around. I felt like i had a "WTFisgoingon" look on my face.
-I came to the conclusion that the tire shine is most likely to blame, it is the only thing that was on my car that i never put on... for the above reason, as soon as you load up a tire it folds a bit and hits the tire shine that is as slick as oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment