Custom Search

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I feel like I should post something here for some reason. But in reality not much has been going on. Work has been slow but for some reason I have been staying late. School starts next Tuesday and I have yet to find a car so i can get myself there without having to ride. New headset for the roadie is here and getting installed on friday. Sad to say but my 93 Cannondale Track will be gone shortly... just waiting for the payment before it makes its way to Texas. This bike will be dearly missed due to its wonderfully stiff frame and amazing response. In other news, the LandShark is also pending sale which is great news... I will be track bike free for the first time in the last two years. Looks like it is time to invest in another bib so I can have one clean everyday to ride the roadie. As a sidenote.... encase someone is actually reading all of this, Netflix Intstant for PS3 is amazing. The last week alone i have watched more movies that I have the past six months. It is great to pass the time.. until you realize it is 4am and you have work in a few hours.. fuk it. goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment