Custom Search

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Dipsomania.

-Why must this statement be true..."Around 90% of adults in United States consume alcohol, and more than 700,000 of them are treated daily for alcoholism."
-Why is it that people don't realize what they consume has an extreme effect on those around them.
-Why are their so many why's that have to due with people and the consumption of alcohol.
-Why is it an accepted part of society... something that has to be done to be "cool" or "hip"
-Lately I have been looking further into these questions.... the only reason I have been is because i live with it.
-I understand that social drinking is a part of society and that no matter what is said or done it will never go away.... I just don't see peoples reasoning for consuming an abnormal amount on a daily basis.
-I guess the only good thing about tonight was that my family actually didn't offer me alcohol at a party for the first time since I stopped drinking two years ago.
-Maybe they have finally got the picture... just took me two years to paint it in a pallet of colors they recognize.
-If anything I hope this post opens up atleast one persons eyes about another one of the many deceases that kills loved ones daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment