Custom Search

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Slumdog and Michael Brian Pinter

-Was at home chillen and flipping through channels and came across Slumdog Millionaire.
-This was by one of the best movies i have watched in the past year.
-If you have not seen it yet, please watch it and enjoy the story as much as i did.
-In other news, my sister decided to move in for a few days since my Brother-In-Law went out of town on business.
-As you know if she comes she also brings along my nephew.
-Got a chance to take a few snaps of him in a Giants outfit between feedings.
-Most dont know this but my Brother-In-Law and Sister are huge Dodger fans, I am sure I will get a message or email about it!
-Hump day tomorrow. Woohoo.
-Work the rest of the week and off Saturday for a car show.




No comments:

Post a Comment