Custom Search

Saturday, October 10, 2009

RB-1

-Quick update.
-Picked up my first road bike last night.
-She is beautiful and a perfect fit.
-I will have pictures up sooner or later, got the camera back from my brother-in-law. I really need to get my own.
-Going to sleep early tonight since i have to be up at 6am tomorrow to head down to Monterey.
-Free ticket to Laguna Seca with World Challenge running and ALMS.
-Will have pictures from that posted sometime next week also.
-I also have a "rental " car to get me to the places i dont feel like riding to.... i will have some pictures on that also, since i know there isnt really any super nice ones of it.
-Daniel bought my new Fatlace shirts for me today!!!!!..... cant wait to get them.

4 comments:

  1. congrats on the road bike justin, let me take pix of your RENTAL haha, enjoy the teez

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dude. you can take pics at the hella flush bbq thing.. i will be driving it there. i have yet to recieve them, hopefully i see daniel tonight so i can get them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey so aaron needs a wooden nardi classic to borrow? i ACTUALLY just let Jan borrow it today because his QR broke but hella flush is in a while from now and i think he'll be done with it by then, ill let u/him borrow it.

    ReplyDelete